April 8, 2020
Because of the COVID-19 pandemic and for your safety, First Care Women’s Clinic is limiting appointments.
Hours have been temporarily changed to Monday- Thursday and by appointment only.
To protect our patients and staff, First Care Women’s Clinic is monitoring all recommendations made by the Center for Disease Control. All necessary steps have been taken to implement their guidelines.
No one may enter our buildings if –
- You aren’t feeling well
- Have flu like symptoms
- Have a cold or cough
- Have a temperature
- Have traveled to areas where there are ongoing outbreaks of Covid-19 outside or inside the US.
An outline of preventative measures currently in effect at First Care Women’s Clinic is listed below. Thank you for helping to keep our community safe!
- Employees will not be permitted to work if they are ill, have been exposed to COVID-19, or have traveled to any area where there are ongoing outbreaks of COVID-19, either inside or outside the US.
- Patients calling for appointments or receiving reminder calls about existing appointments will be asked if they or a member of their family have been ill, have traveled to any area where there is are ongoing outbreaks of COVID-19, either inside or outside the US, or have been exposed to COVID-19. All patients will be screened again when they come in for their appointments.
- Staff and patients will be required to use hand sanitizer when they enter the building and after using pens, clipboards, and other material passed from person to person. Hand sanitizer dispensers and handwashing sinks will be made available at all times.
- Staff will wash hands before and after meeting with patients.
- Counters, tables, door handles, clipboards, pens, bathrooms, and other areas that people come in contact with will be disinfected throughout the day.