If you are considering an abortion, it is important to know the procedures and the risks involved with your decision. What are your questions? Knowing what is involved with an abortion can help you make this decision with greater clarity. What do you need to know regarding the safety of abortions? What are your rights during the process? What help is available after an abortion? You owe it to yourself to make an informed decision.
Perhaps you’re thinking…
- The father is insisting on an abortion
- I’m not ready to be a parent
- I can’t tell anyone I’m pregnant
We know how you feel and you’re not alone. Some of our staff have been where you are. If you’re considering abortion, you need to know:
- Are you really pregnant?
- Is your pregnancy normal?
- Are you at risk for natural miscarriage?
- Do you have a tubal pregnancy requiring immediate medical attention?
- How far along are you?
You may also be interested in knowing:
- What kind of abortions are available?
- What are your rights with abortion providers?
- Are there any short-term or long-term risks to consider?
Your decision for your pregnancy is just that. Your decision. We are here to offer our support and services, without judgment or pressure. If you choose to have an abortion, we invite you to return for after-abortion support. At Women’s Health Clinic, we do not believe that abortion is ever in the best interest of a woman or her child. For this reason, we do not recommend or refer for abortion.