Think you are pregnant and Still In School?
We’re here to help you through this difficult time.
Whether you are a middle school, high school, or college student, you have dreams for your future. An unplanned pregnancy can threaten your goals and dreams and feel like the end of the world. You probably depend on your parents and are afraid that they may never forgive you for becoming pregnant before you are able to care for yourself or a child.
What is happening in your life right now does not define the rest of your life. At First Care Women’s Clinic, you have advocates who will help you choose a pregnancy option that will allow you to achieve your goals for the future.
An unplanned pregnancy is not the end of the world. It may be an opportunity to re-evaluate your choices and focus on your future. First Care Women’s Clinic offers a life skills mentoring program to help you set the course for the rest of your life.
What should I do now?
- Call First Care Women’s Clinic for an appointment for a pregnancy test
- Meet with a trained consultant to discuss your options
- Schedule an ultrasound to diagnose your pregnancy
All services at First Care Women’s Clinic are free and confidential.
Trained consultants will help you answer questions such as:
- What will I do about school?
- What will I tell my parents?
- How will I get medical care?
- Should I have a baby now?
Certain STDs/STIs can have adverse effects on our health. Testing can prevent the transmission of disease and infection to other people. Most STIs can be cured with treatment.
We are a medical clinic offering a number of free services to help our clients live productive and healthy lives. All services listed below are available at our Marietta location. We are also convenient to Kennesaw, KSU, Smyrna, and most of Cobb.
- Find out for certain if you are pregnant
- Meet with a consultant to learn more about your options
- Utilize our FREE services
- For peace of mind or to be treated, receive free STD testing
- Receive advice through our confidential counseling
- No matter the situation, we offer Post-Abortion Support to all affected
Click on your school below to get directions to our center